On this page you will find the information you need to access your child's class Seesaw account and the activities that their teacher has set. You will also find the step by step guide to access Microsoft Teams for the live video sessions that take place on a Monday morning for children in the Foundation Phase and a Wednesday morning for children in Key Stage 2.
You can also contact this email address for any further support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessing Microsoft Teams
Logging in to Seesaw
Students can sign in with Home Learning codes with the instructions and video below:
- If students are using tablet or phone devices for home learning, you will need to download the Seesaw Class App onto the device. If you already have the class app on a home device, you will need to UPDATE the app for home learning codes to work. Students can also access the latest version of Seesaw from any computer at app.seesaw.me
- Go to the Seesaw Class app or app.seesaw.me and select ‘I am a student’.
- Type in your individual 12 digit text code.
- Post to your journal, respond to activities, and view class announcements.
- Remember, this code is like a password. Keep it safe!